We are currently seeking favorite recipes for our recipe pages.
Send recipes to
(Photos of the recipe can be included as an attachment in
- 1 can of tuna (7 oz)
- 4 slices (4 oz) of Kraft cheese, stacked and diced
- 3 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup (or less) of mayonnaise, light mayonnaise, or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons of sweet green pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons of onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons of sweet relish
- 2 tablespoons of pimento-stuffed olives, diced
- 12 hot-dog buns
Mix first 9 ingredients together until well blended.
Stuff the 12 hot-dog buns with equal portions of the mixture.
Wrap the stuffed buns in aluminium foil and bake at 300 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Note: You can eat these warm or cold – perfect to bring on a picnic. You can also eat these without baking them first, if you are in a rush.
- Replace tuna with an equal amount of pre-cooked, diced chicken for a delicious chicken sandwich.
- Stuff smaller salad buns or miniature croissants for fun appetizers for your guests.
Contributed by Lucie Bouchard Antoniazzi.