Crock Pot Pizza
- 1 small jar of pizza sauce
- 1 small jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 bag of Kraft sharp shredded cheese
- 1 bag of Kraft mozzarella shredded cheese
- 2 lb. hamburger - cooked and drained
- parmesean cheese
- 1 bag kluski egg noodles
Simmer the jars of spaghetti sauce and pizza sauce with the already cooked and drained hamburger and sprinkle with parmesean cheese.
Cook the kluski noodles as directed on package and drain.
Layer in a crock pot starting with kluski noodles then add meat sauce (and additional topping if desired), then sprinkle with parmesean cheese. Next add a layer of the sharp shredded cheese then the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers until you reach the top.
Turn on high and it is done when the cheese on top is melted. Serve with a salad and enjoy!!!
Courtesy of Kelly Porter